Monday, July 21, 2008

Tip 35, for 7/21/08

Here's the tip I had for yesterday and forgot.

This is something I think a lot of people happen upon naturally, at least I did, but I thought I might have been weird and other people would think I was stupid. This isn't even really a good tip, to be honest, but it might change your life forever. The probability of that happening is about equal to being struck by lightning twice while indoors, but hey.

Put your socks on before your pants. This will prevent your feet from getting caught in the pant legs. It does not matter at all for shorts, and the chances that you will be wearing socks while wearing shorts are significantly lower than when you are wearing pants anyway, for obvious reasons. This is particularly important if you have just taken a shower and are in a rush. The last thing you need is to be wresting with your jeans. Dry your feet off quick, throw on some socks and slide those babies on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not to mention that if you have a particularly poorly done hem, you could rip it out without being careful.