I was going to write some more sleep tips, but I don't have anything interesting. The idea of warm milk, frankly, grosses me out a little. Exercise regularly and eat well.
More on eating, while I'm here. Gregg Suskin of the Princeton Academy of Martial Arts said, "Your body is a Ferrari." You wouldn't put crap in the gas tank of your Ferrari, would you?
When thinking about what is good to eat, think colors. Dark colors and variety of colors. Choose whole grains, dark breads and multi-grain ad stoned wheat crackers. Try to get a variety of colors in your fruits and vegetables. Orange- oranges, cantaloupe, carrots, sweet potatoes; green- celery, lettuce, cucumber, dark leafy greens; blue/purple- blueberries, blackberries, eggplant. You get the idea. Different colors often mean different vitamins and minerals, and the more diversity in those categories you get, the better off you are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment