Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tip 61: Winning the Party

I don't really have a great definition for winning the party. I read something about it in a book that had something to do with Ultimate once.

Some people think that winning the party is about who has the most fun (WRONG!) or a game of Mario Party™. The problem with the former is that it cannot be measured, so a definitive party winner cannot be declared. The problem with the latter is that most parties don't involve the game Mario Party™, so once again, a winner cannot be declared.

Winning the party, as I understand it, is when you are the last person partying. Everyone else has pussed out, so to speak, and gone to bed. You, however, know that sleep is overrated and that you shouldn't pass up your opportunity to win the party.

As I said after my friend and I won the party (after losing a game of Mario Party™), "the important thing here... is that we won the party." And remember to wear your brain-deadness and exhaustion as a badge of honor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice use of the TM. I don't really know how to do that off the top of my head

tcelfer said...

Les get this partay STAR-TED!

#This tip has been marked as possibly inaccurate: Everyone knows all parties consist of a game of Mario Party and therefore have a verifiable winner and loser.