Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tip 71: Foot Care

Take care of your feet. I have had (they popped) a pair of HUGE blood blisters on my big toes after practice the other day. You use your feet more than any other part of your body, unless you are a 35 year old fat guy who lives in his mom's basement and plays WoW 14 hours a day and only gets up to go to the bathroom. If I knew what Bruce Lee said about your "transportation system," I would put it here, but I don't so I won't or can't or something.

Point of story: take better care of your feet than I do. I preach this and I don't practice it, therefore I am a hypocrite. Don't be a hypocrite, that's a bonus tip.

Make sure you have good shoes and good socks and keep them clean and dry.

No comments: