Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tip 72: Cheerleaders

So I went to a pep-rally/bonfire today. It was optional. Pep rallies in high school were not optional and I hated them. Absolutely hated them. So, you may be wondering, logically, why in the hell I went to this one when I didn't have to. The reason... is not cheerleaders. I went because my girlfriend wanted me to go and we got free t-shirts so that was cool.

To make an unfair broad, sweeping and probably generally inaccurate generalization, cheerleaders girls who weren't good enough to dance or who like guys on the football team. Some cheerleaders and teams are talented/skilled and there are some amazing things they can do, watch ESPN during random times in the summer when you should be at work or school or something and you might get to see what I mean. Otherwise you'll probably end up watching bass fishing, woman's billiards or bowling.

The point of the story is, cheerleaders in high school and college, for the most part, are no reason to go to anything. There is nothing for you there. This tip sucks.

No comments: