I'm not sure how blogger does math, but according to my dashboard this is my 100th post. This is not a tip in any way, shape or form. I just felt like bragging. Let me expand on this post a little so it isn't a complete and total waste of you time. Just one or the other.
Since I am in school now (I started the daily thing in the summer when I didn't have homework) it has been somewhat difficult to keep up. It's not that it takes all that long to write a tip, I just don't feel like I can afford the time. I will still try to get one for every day, but they just won't necessarily be posted daily, I did three in a row the other day. For the sake of uniformity and to appease my OCD I will continue changing the dates and having the post time be 11:59 PM for back log posts. If someone has a problem with this (either of you), just leave a comment.
Also, I would like to take a sentence or two to thank my reader(s). I hope you enjoy the tips and I really appreciate your comments.
Thanks.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
your welcome
Time for a tip binge! I guess I'm the '(s)' in 'reader(s)'.
Post a Comment