To be honest, this should have been number one, but 10 is a good number too I suppose. When I got my new computer, the first thing I did was to do Windows updates (which can be both a blessing and a curse so beware) then I installed Firefox. That's how important it is to me.
It's fast, secure, powerful, flexible and free. If you don't have it, you should (unless you're one of those hardcore Opera people). Go download it and install it. Then check out the add-ons and plugins. I recommend Adblock Plus and Stealther for starters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah, pr0n mode...
I also use AdBlock, for aesthetics, use Download Statusbar and Fission (Ever seen Safari's load bar?).
As for productivity, I love Foxmarks. You set up an account and they store your bookmarks so they can port across comps (or partitions). It then checks to see if your bookmarks are up to date whenever you start Firefox, and ask if you want to update your configuration if what it sees is so far off of what it used to be.
I could explain this better, but its late and this isn't my blog.
Post a Comment