Unsolicitied Advice
Daily tips sometimes
Friday, February 6, 2009
Tip ###: Moving >_>
I don't have time to post here anymore I feel. If you want more tips, someone say something but I don't expect anything since I haven't posted since like November or something. Otherwise friend me on Jaiku, I'm writing tips there sometimes still.
2 comments:
tcelfer
said...
I want more tips.
Don't move.
February 8, 2009 at 6:33 AM
DreJ
said...
I also want additional tips.
February 16, 2009 at 11:04 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Charlie
I've been told this section shouldn't be so self-deprecating. Deprecating is difficult to spell.
View my complete profile
Labels
tech
life
mental
school
stupid tip
fitness
food
shopping
organization
Ultimate
travel
hygiene
parents
sleep
deals
driving
laundry
water
2 comments:
I want more tips.
Don't move.
I also want additional tips.
Post a Comment