When traveling, whether it be by plane, train or automobile, have food and water with you.
If you are in a car, this will help to alleviate the need to hit up McDonald's or whatever.
If you are in a train, you probably won't have much opportunity to buy food or drink, so yeah- bring your own.
If you are in a plane, or in an airport, this could be particularly important. If say, you are on the last flight out, or even if you aren't, you might be stuck at the airport when the food places are closed. As with trains, there is little opportunity to get food on the plane, so having your own makes for a more pleasant flying experience. In addition, if you can get to your destination hungry rather than ravenous, it can help you in terms of your food choices. More on this in tomorrow's tip. I always travel with water when I can, especially on planes. Flying is dehydrating and water isn't necessarily readily available unless you bring it yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lifehacker suggests that you bring an empty water bottle through security and fill up in water fountains inside the terminals.
As for trains no having food, you mean to tell me that Harry Potter lied to me?!
Yeah, I travel with an empty water bottle in my mesh water bottle holder on my backpack
I actually thought I put that in the post, I think I wrote it and deleted it because that last paragraph was getting long and I didn't want to split it
Post a Comment