In a sort of cop-out sort of not move, I'm going to do an x part series of tips about cool, mostly free software that you should check out. x being the number of parts that end up making up the series. I am on Windows Vista, so if you have a Mac or are on Linux... most of this won't work for you.
Software item #1:
The ever popular AVG AntiVirus Free Edition. This little guy has basically everything you could ask for. It's free. It works well. It's not a trial and it has plenty of features for a free version. Most importantly for me, it has a small memory footprint so it won't slow you down, unlike shit like Norton and McAfee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You could get someone to propose apps for the Linux/Mac people
My proposals (Mac OSX):
-Quicksilver (a must if I have to look at your machine)
-Growl (notification tool)
-Adium (Best multi-IM client on Mac)
-VMWare Fusion 2 beta (if you can still get it and its for free)
-Caffeine
-Skitch (function sits between MS paint and Photoshop)
Thanks to Georf for most of these
Post a Comment