Samurize is a Windows-only piece of freeware which does something you might not have thought of. Samurize puts information (text and graphics) on your desktop. I have a to-do list on there, as well as system information such as my battery level, RAM usage and CPU usage. You might be thinking, "hey, but I have all these icons on my desktop, how will I be able to read all that crap?" Well- get rid of all your stupid icons! Desktops are supposed to be neat and functional, keep them clean (as few icons as possible).
If you're a performance person/gamer, check out Samurize, it can do some really cool and powerful stuff and is very easy to use. It takes a little while to get it set up how you want it, but then it's set. It also doesn't use much memory, is not intrusive, and is extremely customizable if you take a little time to get to understand it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
LifeHacker just mentioned Samurize, but it was on a really tricked out desktop. Could you do a demo of some of the features/ways to customize it?
Iff you teach me how to post pictures and stuff, maybe. I'm not very good at it but it's a great suggestion, thanks.
Your link doesn't work. Its being preceded by your blog link, and then the link you want.
Watchin' out for you buddy. ;)
By the by, this is a really sweet program. My desktop is so sweet now.
Dude, I just realized that Samurize is the word 'summarize' after intense mental, and physical training, and unparalleled discipline and stamina.
I use Google Calendar. It the shit.
With regards to my comment above; The sentence fragment "unparalleled discipline and stamina" does not logically fit in the sentence form I elected to employ. Please rearrange the sentence in any way such that the end result is cogent.
Absolutely not.
Post a Comment